19.11.13

MAKE A DIFFERENCE, BUY SUNGLASSES


SOLO Eyewear ( http://www.soloeyewear.com/collections/all ) is a fantastic company that is making a real difference to the lives of many around the world:


With this programme in mind, the products are equally amazing; with a huge range of designs it's difficult to choose, but here are my top 3:

ONE // TWO // THREE

Please go check it out, the work they do makes such an impact and you can justify getting a fab new pair of sunglasses, so a win-win situation! 

And the best part is...

2 comments :

  1. So cool, I love the last pair!!

    @WanderLustGirls
    www.thewanderlustgirls.com

    ReplyDelete

❀❀ Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every one. If you want me to check out your blog I'd be happy to, just ask. ❀❀

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...